The Science of Self-Hypnosis For Hypnosis Professionals – With Adam Eason
A Thorough, Evidence Based, Scientific Approach To Self-Hypnosis
Some shifts in beliefs, perspectives and behaviours can happen on this self-hypnosis seminar. Everyone that attends the course and approaches it with a progressive, open mind can experience some changes, make some fascinating discoveries and learn a great deal.
Self-hypnosis is where I started my journey into this field… It helped me to make seemingly miraculous changes physiologically and psychologically that I had not dreamt possible at that stage in my life.
Since then and as of today, I have authored a great many published articles on the subject, recorded audio programmes that sell globally and written one of the bestselling books on the subject, ‘The Secrets of Self-Hypnosis’. The book represented my work from the early years of my career in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
That book has now been superseded by my work “The Science of Self-Hypnosis” The Evidence Based Way to Hypnotise Yourself” which refutes a lot of the content of the previous book. As a result, this seminar now is based solidly on evidence-based principles and sits on a foundation of research studies to support what is taught.
Additionally, my current PhD study examines the efficacy of self-hypnosis and my own peer-reviewed systematic literature review was the first in history about this subject matter. I lectured at the Royal Society of Medicine’s Waxman memorial lecture presenting my research findings and today my approach to self-hypnosis is considered pioneering by many.
In recent years, as I have researched, explored and allowed my knowledge and experience to develop as I have taught the subject to many hundreds of individuals around the world that have attended this seminar, as I have lectured around the world and as more people have followed my work, this seminar has also developed into being as it is today.
I Have Evidence Of How Capable My Mind Is!
As well as being taught the historical context of self-hypnosis from the early workings of the origins of hypnosis James Braid and his use of self-hypnosis, through to the comprehensive work on autosuggestion of Emile Coué, through to academics, developers, researchers and tinkerers of the more modern era, you’ll get to learn some of the classic applications of self-hypnosis. You’ll learn skills that will convince you without doubt of your ability to hypnotise yourself. Ranging from Emile Coués imagination experiments to more modern feats of hypnotic phenomena that leave you convinced that you are hypnotising yourself and are capable of great things with it’s application.
With the skills and information you learn on this seminar, you can let go of old habits, form new ones, use progressive hypnotic language, create wonderful new behaviours, brighten your future, excel in your career and create excellence…
There are many applications and although self-hypnosis is no panacea, the skills you learn on this seminar can be transferred to a wide number of facets of your life. You learn how to increase your ability to communicate with yourself, and how to communicate with yourself more effectively. You’ll learn how to use your imagination with great effect and a number of cognitive strategies – all of which have evidence supporting them to support their efficacy. Self-Hypnosis can be used for controlling pain, distorting your perception of time, accelerated healing, letting go of limiting behaviours and a number of other applications too – I use self-hypnosis to help me complete the multi-marathon running events I compete in each year with great effect. During this one day seminar, you learn how to do all those things… Including the time distortion, pain management and lots of other seemingly mind-blowing applications… Self-Hypnosis is a way to enhance your control of these things.
For Hypnotherapists and Professionals Who Use Hypnosis:You’ll also be able to apply everything you learn here as a means of teaching your clients and patients self-hypnosis. When you learn how to advance a client’s/patient’s self-efficacy (which happens inherently with most evidence-based self-hypnosis applications) you equip them with incredible skills that enrich any and every area of their lives. They’ll also be better and more responsive hypnotic subjects in sessions with you as a result of learning self-hypnosis in this way.
You’ll also learn a great deal that will help you advance your personal and professional life as a hypnotherapist.
This practical, eye-opening seminar shows you a structured and easy to follow method to take yourself into hypnosis and how to use it.
– You get taken into guided hypnosis by me also.
– Make progressive changes in your life.
– Be convinced of your own ability to use and apply self-hypnosis.
– Get a good insight into the world of scientific hypnosis and have it demystified.
– Heighten your awareness of how to utilise your resources to their full potential.
– Learn ways to use powerful, evocative hypnotic language to elicit change within yourself.
– Have self-hypnosis put in an evidence based and historically correct perspective.
– Learn a number of other evidence-based hypnotic skills to enhance your responsiveness (and anyone else’s responsiveness) to hypnosis too.
“I would wholeheartedly recommend Adam Eason’s self-hypnosis training to anyone who is considering utilising the benefits of hypnosis. Adam makes the entire subject highly accessible and you can make progress at a surprising rate (after just 4 hours tuition I did not notice a needle being put through my arm having created anaesthesia using self-hypnosis!).” Simon Jones FICM, Group Managing Director, Interlaken Group Ltd
This is potentially a life-changing day, and definitely a comprehensive and exciting day!
You will also learn how to use self-hypnosis for deep relaxation. The kind of specialist relaxation that Russian researchers Pavlov and Platanov developed in the 1950s. On the flip side, you’ll also learn how to use self-hypnosis in an active alert fashion the way I use it when competing in ultrmarathons and events as well as ways it can be used during exams and alert activities of a similar ilk.
Everything is written out for you, ready to put into practice, you get a full, comprehensive course manual and several handouts. Likewise, you’ll get ongoing support if you require it.
What You Will Learn
– A range of easy to follow, structured scientifically supported methods of taking yourself into hypnosis.
– That regardless of what model of hypnosis you believe in, you can use and benefit from self-hypnosis.
– The academic, scientific and historical context and development of the field of modern self-hypnosis.
– Evidence based principles to make sure you derive the most benefit.
– Key ingredients of how to be in control of your experience of hypnosis.
– How to create and write life changing, incredible hypnotic programmes for change.
– How to derive the most meaning make the most impact with your suggestions.
– How to relax hypnotically to powerfully deep levels.
– Advanced and intriguing methods and applications of self-hypnosis (time-distortion, analgesia, active and sporting applications).
– How to deepen your perception of hypnosis to levels that are utterly blissful and dynamic.
– How to nurture your relationship with yourself.
– How to build self-efficacy (highly evidence based and majorly important factor).
– Amazing insightful ways to apply self-hypnosis to your life.
– Different ways to deliver suggestions to yourself
– How to harness and utilise the enormous power than resides within you.
– Special rapid self-hypnosis induction to engage in self-hypnosis instantly whenever and wherever you want.
– How to use self-hypnosis to generate physical and mental changes.
– Principles to advance your experience of self-hypnosis.
– The language of self-hypnosis (the language that science suggests gets you the best results).
– How to use words with your mind… The best words for you… Evocative language that elicits the most amazing responses and reactions for you.
– Looping programmes… Leads to quantum looping, a fascinating concept.
– Imagination experiments.
– Practice of skills and personal application of convincers.
– Advanced methodologies and specialist techniques from various fields.
– How to install your self-hypnosis programmes in your mind.
– Bringing your programmes to life, adding depth and dimension.
Everyone present will have the opportunity to engage in a range of convincers and experiments to show you what you can do with self-hypnosis. Some of which I hope will blow your mind.
In addition to that, you also…
– Geek out on hypnosis science.
– Have a lot of laughter… I aim to make this course stimulating and a lot of fun.
– Get the opportunity to do some exercises you may never have thought possible!
Who Should Attend?
People looking to enhance their lives and learn more about themselves. People looking for cutting edge tools to excel and enhance in any area of their life. Anyone wanting a heck of a lot of fun! Anyone wanting to truly master the process and practice of scientific self-hypnosis. Hypnotherapists looking to show their clients how to use self-hypnosis effectively.
I have adapted this day specifically for hypnosis professionals so you’ll get to apply everything learned to yourself, but it will also have one eye on how to teach these concepts and skills to clients and patients in our consulting rooms.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ADAM HERE