Hypnosis For Anger And Rage Issues – With Joergen Rasmussen
This one day seminar can be the start of you creating a niche for youself, doing high quality work with anger clients, and truly making a difference
Consider this: There are a lot of people who struggle with irritability, explosive anger and rage issues and there is a huge demand for agents of change who can help these folks. At the same time, very few people in the hypnotherapy profession specialise in this area
The protocol I will be sharing is the result of 21 years of full time client work, where in recent years, approximately forty percent of my clients have been people with anger issues.
Learn how to :
- Prepare your clients with tasks before the session. The tasks are designed to help people develop the capacities and skills most anger clients lack.
- Change the cognitive distortions that are almost universal with anger clients.
- Help people with a «short fuse». One big issue for many clients is that they go from relative calm to rage with such speed that they completely lose it. Learn how to help them develop the capacity to both notice the first signs of rage as it begins, as well as how to lenghten the time it takes to build the state , so that they can make a conscious choice of going there or not.
- Use symptom prescription between sessions to enhance both insight and relevant skills.
- Work with «the living dead» those dreaded «left brainers» who have struggle with deliberately accessing theur problem state in the office and who have little to no hypnotic capacity.
- How to troubleshoot when the intervention doesnt go according to plan.The use of Ordeal therapy when all else fails.
- How to follow up to ensure long term results
“Personally, this is my favorite area to work in. A persons anger issues often profoundly affects the intire family they are part of. Its the only area where I have gotten quite a few letters and phone calls from family members over the years telling me how the entire family is much better of as a result of the work with mom or dad. One person changing can break the cycle of violence in a family and change how the next generation raises their kids. What could be more fulfilling than being part of such transformations doing what you love” – Juergen Rasmussen.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT JOERGEN HERE