HYPNOWAVING® – With Hansruedi Wipf
The EMDR Approach for Hypnotists
THE SIMPLIFIED YET TREMENDOUSLY EFFECTIVE EMDR-LIKE TECHNIQUE FOR HYPNOTISTS
SOMETIMES IT TAKES VERY LITTLE TO HELP YOUR CLIENTS – HYPNOWAVING® (BILATERAL HEMISPHERIC STIMULATION) CAN DO EXACTLY THAT.
You probably have heard of EMDR and always wanted to benefit from it – now HYPNOWAVING® is available for you to use in your practice – and it is a lot easier to learn than you thought, as we have simplified it for your daily work, getting rid of all the unnecessary steps!
Also known as “Bilateral Hemispheric Stimulation”, this short-term oriented intervention can increase your image and credibility tremendously as you will be able to quickly help people resolve their issues. It is a “whole brain” approach to dealing with stress factors that a client may present.
- You will add a powerful tool to your tool box and make yourself a more versatile & flexible hypnotist/hypnotherapist.
- Use it as a convincer to prove your competence.
- Quickly fix fears & phobias in minutes
- Apply it as a therapeutic intervention
- Learn how to combine it with hypnosis to turbo boost the client’s transformatio
- Use it to ease your more difficult clients into hypnosis
- Apply it as a work around for clients who do not want to be hypnotized
- Teach your clients also the “take-home” version to become independent
You will Learn:
– the early origins of EMDR
– what makes HypnoWaving® it so powerful
– the turbo boost effect of EMDR combined with hypnosis – HYPNOWAVING®
– why HYPNOWAVING® works – even without hypnosis…
– what makes “HYPNOWAVING®” more powerful than just regular EMDR
– in what cases it works best and fastest
– how to apply a fast phobia elimination combined with the Moshé Zwang method
– how to use HYPNOWAVING® as a powerful convincer in your practice
– easy demonstrational entry work for groups
– use HYPNOWAVING® instead of EMDR
– how to help people who have problems to accept the hypnotic process
– how to overcome certain blockages in minutes
– basics for rapid & instant inductions and how to combine them with HYPNOWAVING®
– how to anchor feelings of excellence and integrate them into your transformational work
– learn alternatives to waving that also work, such as tapping or butterfly move
– find out how to teach your client the “take home” version of HYPNOWAVING®
– what to do, when process does not work (what are my alternatives?)
Day 1 of 1 – 09:00 – 18:00
a) Introduction and Objectives.
- b) Overview HypnoWaving® 6 Steps Process:
- Introduction, Pretalk/Intake Interview
- Installation of Safety Trigger & Captain America/Wonder Woman
- Naming the Problem and Scaling it
- Testing & Controlling (Re-Scaling)
- Future PacePractical Demonstrations & actual ApplicationsGroup Exercises & Individual 1 on 1 Practicing
Installation of “Captain America/Wonder Woman” in all participants
More Practical Work Experience
Certificates of Completion
Who should attend?
If you are interested in expanding your therapeutic horizon – if you are interested in rapid changes – if you are interested in easy to learn & simplified methods – then this one day, intensive learning experience is for you.
All serious hypnotists/hypnotherapists should have back up alternatives in their therapeutic repertoire – this is one you cannot miss!
The techniques acquired in this class will make you a more versatile and respected hypnotist, supporting your professional career, giving you a broader and more solid base.
You will love the results you achieve once you apply them.
See video testimonial on FB Page “HypnoWaving”
All participants will receive a manual for personal use to take notes and take home.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Hansruedi Wipf, BCH, successor of Gerald F. Kein, owner of the OMNI Hypnosis Training Center International and CEO of Hypnose.NET GmbH in Switzerland, speaks 5 languages fluently, grew up in Switzerland, Brazil and the USA, got his degree in Political Science at Emory University in Atlanta and is a former Lieutenant in the Swiss Army and four seasons race car driver in Brazil. Hansruedi is married and born in 1965.
With 15 years in the competitive International Automotive Industry as a purchasing manager for Mercedes-Benz in Germany, Brazil, USA and Turkey, he acquired a goal- and result oriented mindset that he applies in his hypnosis business and therapy approach every day.
Hansruedi is an international presenter and organizes international workshops and seminars, works with many professional athletes, runs his own hypnosis-center near Zurich/Switzerland with a team of 8 hypnotherapists and has more than 1100 OMNI certified students in his vita.
Hansruedi is a bestselling author of two books on hypnosis and self-hypnosis, founder of the Hypnosekongress Zurich, co-founder of the UK Hypnosis Convention. His company became the first ISO 9001 certified hypnosis training and he is a founding member of the board of the SBVH (Swiss Association of Professional Hypnotherapists) and founder of the HypnoScience Project with the ETHZ/UZH.
His personal motto: “Passion for a Healthy Mind”.